Saturday, May 26, 2007

i wish i was house, but i know i'm just a pussy like wilson....

ok so i've dedicated a vast portion of my energy into watching the dvds of the show House. I dunno... watching them one after the other you can see the whole show formula yet this has done NOTHING to deter me from being hooked on it. i'm going to chalk it up to liking Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard who plays Dr. Wilson... no matter as much as i'd like to relate to House as the kill joy asshole, i'm probably way more like Wilson in terms of being snarky but too neutered by passive aggressive traits to do any damage...

Point? I have 4 more discs of season 2 to claw through, but that'll wait until after the move... AND! http://www.somethingawful.com photoshop phriday segment that was on fake children's books... this was the one that made me snort lemon 7-up out my sinuses.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/childrens-books2.php

uh, kinda stupid if you don't know the show... wait, there's only 3 people out there reading this so i have a relatively small audience to disappoint.

No comments: