Thursday, January 31, 2008

Josie and her current girlfriend were a wonderful combination of careless idiocy and planned sanity. Anne even gave me a boner regardless that I became enraged every time she fussed over the tiniest splotch of water left on a flat surfance. She was pretty much what I needed in a partner. Someone to look after my useless ass... I'm keen on someone to pamper me, but in the end get too fussy to tolerate it forever. Never happy right?
Anne buzzed by me rapidly to go clean something up. I barely had time to raise my legs for her to zip by and slopped wine on my shirt as it splashed up.
"Anne... fuck... can you SIT?"
She was long gone and clattering around in the kitchen. There's just some people who can't stay still. These are the people who make up for me who could easily rot for 3 hours before thinking about making a move.
Joise, oblivious, picked at her teeth as she stared at her reflection in the window. I unzipped my pants and hauled out my dick to shake until she noticed and became flustered.
"Stop preening, get into the kitchen and go help Anne."
She looked awfully put out by this idea and went back to picking. I'm too stressed out by conflict to not intervene so I sluggishly stood up. Good thing I remembered to stuff my cock back into my pants since I don't think Anne needed to see that shit. She was multi tasking a cigarette and dishes in between hard snaps of chewing on non-existant nails.
If I looked too keen she would kick me out of the kitchen. If I looked indifferent she would kick me out of the kitchen before I could get more wine. I put on a half smile and asked if she needed a refill. That was the winner. A soft smile and we launched into chatting about our respective BlackBerry phones as she cleaned plates in scalding hot water deftly. I leaned back to see Josie staring at her reflection again.
"Is she looking in the window?"
"You know it."
"JOSIE! STOP IT!"
"FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!!"
We shook our heads and I doused Annes glass in more wine to finish off the bottle. Before I could think of something to strike up a conversation she had handed me a dish towel to dry off a neat stack of plates and knives so she could scoot off to clean something else. It made me exhausted just seeing her bolt around while I took my sweet time to putter about and avoid making a mess.

No comments: