Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ok let's do this

still trying to figure out what i want to do job-wise but i'm feeling like the moment of zen is approaching. like, i feel good even tho things aren't resolved in the slightest. instead of feeling like a hundred plates are mid air and ready to crash, it's more manageable.

i'm notorious for making waves of demands on myself and then overwhelming my senses. brilliant. and horrifyingly counter productive. instead i'm trying to break off some nibbles.

and yes, this is like an extended tweet of baloney bullshit, but hey, you can stop reading at any time. NO! COME BACK! I promise i'll post something good after.

in the meantime:
* jenny lynn necklace - i want to make a new one but need to find a space where fatty dingdong kitty can't get into my crap. i've had 3 aborted attempts. i think fat-body is outside and then she runs in. it's like she knows i don't want her around. god i hate cats so much.

* resume update - OH GOD HELP ME! i do not/am not capable of creating a generic resume. i've been in a bubble for so long and it's entirely worded for applying within the company i'm at now. aka FUCKING USELESS for applying to other places. i know i can look stuff up online but i need someone to slap me around and pull my hair a little to get me in the mood to fix it.

* get my profile posted to monster.ca & other job boards to make sure i'm at least primed and ready to go if there's something i need to apply to ASAP.

all do-able.

No comments: